Q: What is the power of the Flavorchef Express?
A: The Flavorchef Express operates at 300 watts.
Q: How do remove the blades from the circular disc to wash them?
1. To remove the blade insert from the circular disc, turn the circular disc over and using both thumbs, press down on the edge of the blade insert.
2. The blade insert should now be release from the circular disc.
Q: How do I vacuum seal my food?
A: Follow these steps:
• Place the Vacuum Seal Base onto the Motor Housing by aligning the arrow on the Vacuum Seal Base to the unlock graphic on the Motor Housing. Turn it in a clockwise direction to secure in place.
• Connect one end of the Pipe to the Vacuum Seal Base by pressing the connector piece on the Pipe into the black connection piece on the Vacuum Seal Base.
• Place the round connector piece of the Vacuum Seal Pipe firmly over the centre of the Vacuum Seal Container Lid.
• Turn the unit on speed setting 2 for 40 seconds to remove air. As the air is removed, the bubble indicator will become indented.
• To open the container after storage, first lift the release valve, then unscrew the container lid.
• Please Note: The unit will not work unless the Vacuum Seal Base is fitted correctly onto the Motor Housing.
Your browser does not support iframes.